Tuesday, May 30, 2006

and on to the next thing

it seems to be a never ending set of challenges when you've got children- and thats a good thing.
Ezra's breathing is back to normal, so now we're back into potty training, sleep training and weaning.
I've had it with breast feeding. At present Seth spends most of the night attached to my breast. This is entirely my fault. My desire to get some sleep and keep everyone else asleep has resulted in my allowing Seth to use me as the world's biggest dummy.
I also need to drink more booze, and go on a ridiculously unhealthy diet and smoke a pipe etc.
We've had five glorious months of breastfeeding and by six it will be over. I have mixed feelings about this. I do love breastfeeding. I don't love being responsible for my diet and alcohol content.
I'm sure bottle feeding will present a whole new set of challenges. Ah well...

3 comments:

Tooting bird said...

6 months is a very good innings. I'm still feeding Gmouse, but it's been a struggle. If I make it to 6 months I'll be v pleased.
Give Ez a cuddle from us after all his troubles x

Midwifemuse said...

I keep missing bits cos I'm a lazy blogger. Sounds as if things have been bad. Thinking of giving up on the BF, you did brilliantly to get it going in the beginning, Seth has had the best start, now its Mums turn.

Minks said...

thanks Lil, I'm gutted your not coming home, but pleased you've decided to walk on the wild side and stay in Switzerlandx
MM- crikey, its been a tough year for everyone. Lets hope it picks up xxx