Wednesday, July 26, 2006

up up up

Seth can now get into a sitting position unaided. The rate at which he masters new tricks is astonishing- especially when he combines them to commit heinous crimes- like TRYING TO CLIMB.
His mission to chew through the computer wires resulted in him pulling himself up to stand and lean over the printer. Seems this isn't enough and having failed to slide underneath the workstation he is attempting to climb up and over the printer and to certain death by electrocution.
He has clearly been watching his brother in his mission to climb up onto his windowsill and throw himself through the window and onto the spikey railings and certain death by Omen style impaling.
I spend most of the afternoons searching our (thankfully small) flat looking for them both. Yesterday I heard lots of giggling coming from the bathroom while I tried to wash up. I walked in to find Ezra had wrapped Seth in toilet paper-when he tired of that he then proceeded to flush the rest of the roll down the toilet- blocking it and causing it to overflow.
Seth follows Ez wherever he goes and they play peekaboo happily together until Ez decides to climb on Seths back and exclaim "I'm a horty" (note- we have explained that infact Seth is the horsey and Ez is the rider whilst dragging him off Seths broken spine.) Seth thinks all of this is hilarious and even when he does get hurt- (Climbing six month olds fall quite a lot.) he only cries momentarily.
Ezra is brilliant when Seth is upset. He'll run over and cock his head "What happened there? Never mind Sethy, its ok. Kiss it better." Ez also likes to inform me when Seth has "done a really stinky poo poo mummy. I'll get nappy- you clean bum?"
My favourite is when Ez mutters "where Seth gone? He's nothing but trouble."

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL. I've reserved you our spare room for when they hit their teens.

Anonymous said...

Awww. My latest favourite thing that my friend's littl'un says is when he goes 'oooof' whenever he gets up off the floor. He's 2 but his mum was 8 months pregnant at the time...

Minks said...

Oh thanks Moobs- I'll need it!
Ez used to hold his back when walking when I was pregnant with Seth

princessfairytoes said...

FAB well done it sounds like fun in your house,

Anonymous said...

They sounds brilliant ... apart from the death-defying stunts bit which must be a bit heartstopping.