Monday, June 26, 2006

operation shed

Today I will enter a new phase. With Seth eating three solid meals a day and mix feeding, I can comfortably start a weight loss plan. I say comfortably, when, of course it will not be comfortable- it will be tortuous.
I've got an induction with the gym this evening. I haven't used gym equipment in 13 years. We'll say no more on that subject for the moment.
I would like to lose a shocking amount of weight and for my legs to grow about 3 inches. A facelift and tummy tuck would also be quite nice.
So, I've set myself reasonable goals and *looks up* I've got a positive attitude.
I'm poised for success.


Just incase you've been waiting with baited breath. The first night they were together Seth woke up every hour- Ezra slept solidly through twelve hours of sporadic crying.
The second night Seth woke up twice. The third and fourth he has woken at 12am and 4.30am. Ezra has not left his bed or thrown toys at Seth, or wrecked the room. Seth and Ezra have been going to bed at 7pm and 7.30pm respectively and waking up at 6.30am. It seems that inflicting them on one another has worked to everyone's advantage (so far.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think it's wonderful to hear how well you've been sounding recently. Brilliant. (If they can lengthen legs maybe I could get that swan neck I've fancied myself having for years).

Minks said...

Thanks Heather. Its all down to fab friends and family and, rumbunctious children. And a very lovely gullible husband