Wednesday, June 14, 2006

little mover

Its terrifying. Seth Jacob Arthur is fast approaching a crawl. Two weeks ago he was shuffling backwards, last week he was on his hands and tiptoes, this week he's made it to his knees several times. I thought Ez was quick to crawl at six months, but this kid is ready for off. He rolls around the room at apace avoiding being hit by a small green car driven by naked toddler and screeching "beep beep, I driding" and our recent ant invasion has spurred Seth to crawl toward the little black edible insects.
Its all about survival of the fittest.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooh! Love your new look!

Anonymous said...

I love your blog...it makes me laugh almost everytime I read it. Your kids are priceless.

Anonymous said...

'I driding' - brilliant ...