Tuesday, June 06, 2006

I love it when Moobs plays tags

Mooby is at it again with his probing questions and, I can't resist a pop quiz. see Moobs for details

(1) Why didn’t you think to say that at the time?
Ten minutes later you had the perfect comeback. What was it you should have said? Exact words please.

I know you are, you said you are, so what am I?

(2) A Damn Good Hiding
Have you ever hidden anything under your mattress? If so, what?

Plenty, but most recently- chocolate and my husbands jazz mags

(3) Guilt Trip
Have you ever felt guilty about something for more than a year? If so, what?

I still feel guilty about most of my teens

(4) Mother Knows Best
Name one thing you kept secret from your mother.

Most of 1988-1996 (sorry Mummy)

(5) Missed Opportunities
Is there someone from your past who, you now wonder, might have been your great missed love? If so, what are they doing now?

No. I now realise, with some distress, that my current husband is my great love. However, I do think if I'd had five minutes with Robbie Williams (Take That years), things might've been different.

(6) Poetry Please
What is the first line of the last poem you wrote?

Bright Morning, twinkly eyes

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great quiz.
I love the 1988-1996 bit... too funny.
Good answers.

Anonymous said...

I am intrigued by your answer to No1