Friday, November 10, 2006

I've still got a twinkle in my eye

Yesterday I visited my past for a few hours. We talked of old memories and I was impressed that my recollections are not the only ones to be rose-tinted.
When I think of my late teens, I remember feeling out of control a teensy bit hysterical most of the time. It appears I hid the mania quite well.
Elsewhere, John starts his new job next week so he is at home. This is good, in that I get to visit my past and blog without guilt. Oh, and we can all spend time together too. Its bad in that he gets under my feet and on my nerves.
Seth is getting more teeth and seems to've moved into our bed permanently. He has a fierce temper and can scream like he is being murdered when we try and return him.
Ezra is jealous about our cosleeping and I can't blame him. However, 10 minutes squeezed between the three of us drives him back to his own bed.
Tonight John is going to trip the light fantastic with his ex colleagues. His ex employers are paying. I'd consider it a weakness if he came home before dawn.
I intend to have the boys asleep by 7pm and be in bed by myself by five past.

1 comment:

Moobs said...

According to P marriages that have lasted for decades crumble when husbands retire and start getting under their wives' feet.