Tuesday, November 21, 2006

boring

My blog is not only boring but maudlin. Reading it is making me want to jump out of the window, so I can only imagine that anyone who pops in here is getting sick and tired of all the bleugh!.
So- reasons to be grateful;
1. Obviously- two blonde bombshells
2. Leopard print mini dresses. I may look like mutton, but its leaner mutton.
3. New jobs- rent paid, bills paid, Father Christmas well stocked.
4. Christmas at my Mum and Dad's. 3 starters, three types of meat and my body weight in potatoes. Bliss.
5. Childcare vouchers. Could Ezra finally be getting his wish to go to Nursery?. "When I'm three, I go to school with the other childrens"
6. Dean Gaffney. His live bush tucker trial was the funniest thing I have ever seen. ever.
That'll keep me going for now.

6 comments:

sarah said...

Hi...i happened to stumble upon your blog during my routine day at work and have been reading it for a couple of months ago! Just wanted to say i do not find it boring or maudlin!

That would be mine!

Anonymous said...

LOL @ #2, I love it!!!
Oh and as Sarah said, your blog is not boring. It's fantastic actually.

Minks said...

thanks gals xx

Anonymous said...

Echo the above - you're a must-read, minks. Oh, and don't forget that not everyone who reads comments. Sometimes menace mentions something you've written to me even before I've read it.

Unknown said...

There's me thinking you've not been blogging and it turns out you've just not been showing up on my bloglines. Humm. I'll resubscribe and see if that works.
Leopard print mini-dress? You go girl.

Minks said...

Really, I wasn't worried you weren't reading. I was worried that you were! I've been doing a lot of whining and its starting to get on my nerves. Thanks for your kind comments x