Wednesday, April 05, 2006

lads

Ezra passed his two year check and can proceed into his second year, as opposed to being held back in his first year for another term. I didn't feel the need to have Ez tested, but my husband insisted on ticking all the boxes. I expect he is currently wandering around boasting about Ezra's block building and three word noun and verb useage to his manly peers.
Ezra's development is one thing I am not currently worrying about- he's been standing on one leg whilst simultaneously feeding icecream to his Bob the builder and Thomas the Tank Engines for a while now.
Seth is also storming ahead. He is learning to manipulate us using a combination of pretend crying and giggles. He has decided that I am the perfect dummy and insists on only falling asleep whilst being held or fed. I would never've let this happen with Ezra, but my attention has been less intensely focused on rearing the perfect child, knowing as i do now, that this is a. impossible and b. undesireable. I'm praying his thumb finds his mouth very soon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have put in an order for a Perfect Child - are you suggesting this is unlikely to happen?
Well done Ez.

Anonymous said...

Nice one Ezra!

Norah - I think you get those from Harrods.