Wednesday, April 26, 2006

6 weird things about me

My main man Moobs has tagged me and now I will reveal 6 weird things about me.

1. I have had abdominal surgery four times. Twice for babies to be born, and two for completely different and incredibly rare life threatening illnesses, all in the last 4 years.
2. When I was twelve I was in a youth dance production about a post apocalyptic world and there is TV footage of a me being interviewed about my views on nuclear war (right on!).
3. I used to go to the same dance class as a Spice Girl. (She was rubbish)
4. My best friend from school was a witch (no, really)
5. I have had a hand in creating quite a lot of the ready meals you buy for your tea.
6. When I was at university my housemates boyfriend committed an armed robbery. I awoke one night to find him getting his old fella out in order to pee on me. Seems the guilt had caused him to sleep walk and assume my bed was a urinal. He was apprehended by the police during a Geography lecture the next day. (not for almost weeing on me, for the robbery)
I will now tag JoJo, and norah as they have nothing better to do.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Which spice girl?!
Thank you for the tag. I now have to think of 6 whole things about me that I haven't already blathered, whined, sighed and mythered about in three years of blogging? It'll be tough.

Minks said...

The most northern one. What is weird about this list, is that I keep coming up with even more weirder *facts*, like, when I was thirteen I was waiting at a busstop and a wheel flew off a moving van, it rolled up the road bounced into the the barrier flew up in the air and hit me on the head. That is true.

Anonymous said...

How much surgery?! Did they put a zip in last time?

I think your 6 things have been the best I've yet read by a long chalk.

Anonymous said...

Those are all very interesting things. Wow, a spice girl hu? I bet you kicked her butt in dancing!!!

Fashion Detective said...

I can't think of anything. Help me!